andidate ID: 85254
Based in: Relocating to Limavady – willing to travel 45 mins.
Current Salary: £28k
Notice Period: 3-4 weeks
Driven Food Product Developer who is passionate about utilising knowledge of the food sector to introduce new innovative products to capitalise on potential gaps in the market.
Leading multiple projects from concept to launch, supporting all the teams involved whilst making sure the project timelines are met.
Organise trials and launches by communicating with multiple teams on site.
Approving artwork and working with supply chain to organise ingredients and packaging to site in time.
Strong time management - ability to multitask, prioritise a busy workload.
Confidently communicates with customers daily both on email and team’s meetings.
Demonstratable ability to work in a team as well as individually.
Excellent problem-solving skills and showcasing new ideas and ways of working.
Quick learner with a great eye for detail
- Microsoft word for trial forms, product specifications and Quality Attribute sheets
- PowerPoint for QAS and Excel for trial invoices, schedules, NSPCRs and creating blend sheets.
- Teams for customer meetings; sharing Microsoft office documents so that multiple people can edit them at once.
- EFACS to view ingredients and packaging on site and ensure it matches the products set up on the system.
- Q Pulse to monitor technical documentation and ingredient specifications.
BSc Hons Food Technology and Product Development
PROFILE - 89301
Position Seeking: Quality Lead/Supervisor
Salary Expectations: £26,000+
Notice Period: Immediate
Interview Availability: Immediate
Quality Team Leader with experience in fast-paced Food Manufacturing and Retail environments
Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures SOPs and COPs
Management of staff setting up staff on duties, pre-plan workflow to meet requirements.
Participating in internal, external and 3rd party audits
Working knowledge of HACCP and other CCP’s
Able to handle customer complaints and solve problematic situations.
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene | Food Allergy and Intolerance Training