Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper - Armagh
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a leading organisation based in Armagh who require an Assistant Accountant/Book Keeper on a part time permanent basis. 20 - 25 hours a week flexible
Your new role as Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper :
- Monthly payroll on Sage Payroll.
- Monthly & yearend PAYE/NI returns for HMRC.
- Prepare & submit UK VAT returns.
- Purchase Ledger management & monthly payment run.
- Sales Ledger management & customers account reconciliations.
- Prepare and send routine reports to clients.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintain Fixed Asset registers.
- Posting of Trial Balance.
- Petty cash management.
- Credit Card Analysis & Payments.
- Statutory returns.
- Creditor and Debtor reconciliation.
- KPI and specific financial reporting on a weekly, monthly and annual basis for the board.
- Ensure payments are made accurately and in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed as Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years accounts experience.
- Competent experience using Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll.
- Relevant accounting qualifications (ATI etc.) would be an advantage
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link