- Posted 31 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameBrian Mitchell
Associate Civil Engineer (Water) | Belfast City Centre
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with a global design and project management consultancy dedicated to sustainable development. We are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join as an Associate in their growing Water team. With an exceptional reputation for both their project delivery and also their staff satisfaction, and not to mention their outstanding salary and benefits package, this consultancy is the employer of choice for many local Civil Engineer professionals.
Your new role with Associate Civil Engineer (Water)
In this role, you will be leading and managing a dedicated team working on water and wastewater projects throughout Northern Ireland. As the Associate Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting advisory services, such as strategic planning, advising on delivery programmes and developing digital solutions. You will have the opportunity to make a positive difference to this company, your new team and your clients and communities.
What you will need to succeed as Associate Civil Engineer (Water)
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartership with a relevant professional body (ICE, IEI, etc)
- Extensive experience working in the Civil Engineering industry, with good insight working on Civil Engineering projects relating to water and wastewater solutions, and hydraulic design and flooding.
- Knowledge of managing projects to NEC3 and NEC4 contracts for PSC and construction contract delivery.
What's in it for you?
Along with a highly competitive salary, you will be offered an impressive benefits package that includes an industry best pension, twice yearly bonus in the form of a profit share scheme and flexible working arrangements. You will also have access to a variety of flexible benefits designed to suit your lifestyle as well as access to a comprehensive range of training schemes along with significant opportunities for career progression.
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Civil or Structural Engineering sector contact Brian Mitchell at Vickerstock Recruitment