Vickerstock are delighted to be again working with a leading business within the design, build, operation and maintenance of Water & Wastewater treatment facilities.
Reporting to Management the BIM Technician will be required to work with the project team, assisting in the preparation of high-quality engineering drawings for a broad range of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
Your new role as a BIM Technician;
- Reception of design inputs and population into 2D and 3D models.
- Preparation of GA co-ordination drawings in multi-discipline fields including civil, mechanical and electrical.
- Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical Designers and Civil & Structural Designers.
- Production and maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
- Liaising with project teams to ascertain project needs and timelines for same.
- Participation in drawing/design reviews and facilitation of feasibility studies.
What you will need to succeed as a BIM Technician;
- Relevant qualification in CAD and Revit.
- Some experience in the Water & Wastewater Industry preferable.
- AutoCAD and Revit 3D skills essential.
- Navisworks skills desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organiSational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE