Digital Marketing Executive
Vickerstock are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for our client based in Armagh.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and implementing resilient digital marketing strategies through the use of SEO, PPC, economic indicator analysis, current and future consumer trend research, on-going competitor analysis and other techniques.
Your new role as Digital Marketing Executive:
- Develop & implement resilient digital marketing strategies across the business, including budget planning.
- Plan, execute and fully manage all website, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email marketing, social media, and PPC campaigns.
- Responsible for updating, managing and consistently reviewing performance of all digital platforms, including eCommerce website.
- Build and maintain our social media presence, with consistently creative & engaging content.
- Brainstorm & present innovative and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Develop engaging online content including, but not limited to, blogs, videos & graphics.
- Collaborate with in-house designers to create landing pages and optimise user experience for website & all digital channels.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
What you'll need to succeed as Digital Marketing Executive:
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (or similar discipline).
- Proven track record of managing successful paid marketing campaigns across different channels
- Proven track record in delivering digital marketing that has contributed to increased revenue, new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn.
- Ability to create, develop & maintain relationships with key internal & external stakeholders.
If you fit the above criteria , then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through