Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
Fermanagh / Tyrone
Very Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Working closely with one of Northern Irelands leading Manufacturing businesses, Vickerstock are currently welcoming applications for experienced Environmental, Health & Safety Managers, to join our clients globally reputable business.
- Minimum NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Thorough knowledge of current Health and Safety & Environmental Legislation.
- Experience and knowledge of management systems or equivalent internal system; i.e. (ISO14001, ISO45001) or Quality (ISO9001), Energy (ISO50001).
- Develop, initiate and coordinate short, medium and long-term activities and innovative preventative strategies and program for sustained EHS Performance
- Support managers to secure meaningful employee involvement and the overall EHS Culture
- Managing reporting and investigation procedures for accidents/incidents
- Support and implement robust risk management systems.
- Lead environmental controls, waste management systems, carbon and energy reduction projects.
- Set, monitor and report on KPI's, report weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually on progress.
- Management of internal HSE audits and external compliance audit programme
- Ensuring compliance to policies and procedures through internal and external site inspections.
- Representing and promoting the organisation's EHS performance to third parties
If you are currently seeking a new EHS Manager role, please click 'apply' below and send a copy of your CV for consideration, or call Jamie on 01 526 7473 to discuss in confidence.