Dublin / Greater Dublin
An attractive Salary & Package, including car allowance, pension scheme and other perks, along with opportunities for further training and career development, will be available to the successful candidate.
Vickerstock are currently seeking a HSE Advisor for our Construction client, who will be responsible for the delivery of HSE advice and support to site based personnel and others.
Reporting to the HSE Manager, your duties will include:
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure our HSE policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that HSE lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated
- 3rd level qualification in EHS or Health & Safety.
- 3 years experience in a similar role (preferable in Construction)
- A sound understanding of EHS legislation and an ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in Environmental, Health & Safety management.
To Apply for the HSE Advisor position please click apply and send across a copy of your current CV, alternatively you can contact Jamie @ Vickerstock for more information.