Junior Planner | South Armagh | circa £25k
Vickerstock are proud Recruitment Partners of a highly progressive Food Manufacturing client based in South Armagh with the appointment of a Junior Planner for their expanding Team.
As the Junior Planner your core responsibility will be to plan, schedule and purchase ingredients and packaging from suppliers in line with production demand.
A typical day as Junior Planner:
- Work with suppliers to ensure efficient delivery of materials
- Communicate with other stakeholders (Warehouse, Quality, Production etc.) regarding material availability, deliveries and schedules.
- Meet key inventory and material planning metrics
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance
- Assure problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the vendor and resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, co-ordinating and backflushing of the master schedule
- Manage supply and stock control of materials, sub-assemblies etc,
- Manage Inventory utilising ERP stock management systems.
- Complete weekly stock counts, advising the account manager of potential stock outs or shortages and identifying slow moving materials
- Perform other office duties
Your essential ingredients:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office particularly excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A pro-active can-do attitude
- Diligent, organised and ambitious
- A background in food would be preferable however not essential
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE