Day Shift (Monday - Thursday, half day Friday)
Flexible start/Finish times.
£42k - £45k
Vickerstock are currently working exclusively with one of Northern Irelands leading employers to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their site in Dungannon. Our client has an exceptional reputation with one of the best staff retention rates in the country.
This is a full-time permanent role within their Maintenance department, your primary focus will be to ensure the maximum uptime on machinery across their site in Dungannon.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for;
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Engineer will:
- Work continuously to ensure that all scheduled engineering maintenance works including diagnostic fault analysis are actioned.
- Fault find mechanical and/or electrical faults and repair equipment in a breakdown situation. Deliver sufficient callout support and handovers to ensure reliability and performance of the plants machinery in line with agreed service levels.
- In conjunction with the Engineering Management and Production Manager, maximise the utilisation of the site's assets while taking all opportunities to minimise costs.
- Help drive the site's Net Zero Energy efforts by exploring and taking all available opportunities to reduce energy usage.
- Ensure the upkeep of the assets and fabric of the site.
- Carry out schedule-based maintenance work on equipment, buildings and services and repairs, overhauls and installations as appropriate.
- General maintenance and breakdown activities, resolving causes of defects for allocated cell/area.
- Proactively identify and deal rectify potential equipment/services issues.
- Work with other functions as part of the manufacturing team to ensure efficient running of the equipment and prioritize work as agreed.
As a Maintenance Engineer ideally you will have;
- Proven successful experience in a similar role.
- Experience servicing and repair of electrical, electronic, mechanical, electro-mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Experience in working in a high-volume production environment with automated machinery.
- IEEE or equivalent qualification.
- Mechanical fault finding, maintenance and installation.
- Experience in carrying out preventive Maintenance on motors, gearboxes, conveyor systems, rollers and pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specifications.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Lean Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Lean Engineering / Manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)