- Posted 26 October 2022
- Salary £42500 - £45000 per annum
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
Monday - Friday | Day shift
£42500 - £45000 depending on experience
Likely to progress to Maintenance Manager
Vickerstock are currently working with one of Dungannons best success stories to recruit a Maintenance Engineer. This role is very likely to progress to a Maintenance Manager over time.
This is a day shift role working from 7.30am - 5pm Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 2pm Friday. There will be a degree of flexibility on start times to suit.
Key Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer;
- Supporting the Manufacturing Plant, equipment, and buildings to ensure optimum production performance at all times.
- Completing all preventative and general maintenance work on site on time, maintaining all equipment to the manufacturer's recommendations, and ensuring all records are completed and always up to date.
- Dealing with unscheduled and emergency maintenance work and breakdowns, including fault finding and necessary repair in a safe and timely manner; conduct root cause analysis on shift documenting and communicating immediate countermeasures and long-term actions to prevent re-occurrence and allow accurate reporting to the Shift Manager for the shift log.
- Be proactive in predicting, detecting, reporting, and diagnosing potential and existing software, electrical and mechanical problems on all equipment to identify issues and faults, solve problems, and increase the reliability, availability, and utilisation of the plant.
- Maintain factory services in excellent order, utilise 5S system, and ensure housekeeping is kept to the highest standard in all areas of responsibility for the Engineering Dept.
- Improving OEE and working to Departmental KPI's
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Engineer;
- Have a recognised electrical and/or mechanical engineering qualification to HNC/HND Level
- Electrical and/or mechanical engineering apprentice trained.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)