Vickerstock are working with an award-winning employer based in Newry to recruit for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Your new role as a Management Accountant
- Preparation monthly management accounts with variance analysis
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Supporting month end close processes which will include journal preparation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Year end audit file preparation
- Providing backup & support to finance team members
- Preparation & filing of VAT returns
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed as a Management Accountant
- Recognised accounting qualification (eg ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous industry experience
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in the implementation of an ERP system.
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link