Vickerstock is working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands top 10 Manufacturing companies based in the Dungannon area to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer. Our client has a global customer base and has gone from strength to strength over the past decade to become one of the best in their field - now is the time to become part of their journey.
Your new roles as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Plan, coordinate and implement the most cost effective and efficient manufacturing methods for production of major sub-assembly components and machines.
- Coordinate with, production and quality control to help identify any issues affecting production and establish what fixes are required.
- Development of lean manufacturing principles.
- Work alongside the production team to identify skills required from production operators and develop these to achieve team goals.
- Assist with the machine and process training of operators and supervisors as required.
- Ensure all associated paperwork and reports are maintained and kept up to date.
- To assist in risk analysis across key assets.
- Assist in the execution of engineering projects and tasks.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of equipment breakdown / reliability events.
- Ensure that the Health & Safety Policy of the company is operated and constantly reviewed to ensure compliance with statutory regulations as they change from time to time.
As a Manufacturing Engineer ideally you will have
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering discipline.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a manufacturing background.
- Previous experience of improvement projects in Lean manufacturing tools.
- Results focused with ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Have good organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise projects.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Manufacturing Engineer at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)
- FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE