- Posted 11 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameSydney Long
At Vickerstock Recruitment, we are delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland's leading main contractors to recruit for the position of Planner. With a number of specialist divisions including Construction, Civil Engineering and Fit Out, this organisation provides progressive opportunities allowing you to grow and mature within your career. With offices across the UK, this local success story is now one of the UK's largest contractors and continues to go from strength to strength. This particular role is based in Dundee, working on projects throughout Scotland.
Your new role as Planner
You will become a valued member of our planning team, bringing your own knowledge and experience. As Planner, it is your responsibility to provide planning input required to deliver live projects. You will also assist the Planning Department and Pre-construction teams with managing tender requirements. As Planner, you will report directly to Head of Planning.
What you will need to succeed as Planner (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if you don't)
- A relevant degree/ higher level qualification is preferred;
- Experience working in a similar role;
- Good understanding of industry standard project management software applications, specifically Powerproject, P6 and Microsoft Project;
- Familiarity with JCT and NEC requirements;
- Experience in claims analysis and forensic planning;
- Experience delivering various schemes, including: new builds, refurbishments and fit-outs in the health, education, retail, commercial, industrial, leisure, ad residential sectors.
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave which increases after 5 years
- Life insurance 4 times your annual salary
- 6% employer contribution pension
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to progress further in your career
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE