Salary: £25,000 - 35,000
Vickerstock are working in conjunction with an established M&E sub-contractor to recruit an experienced Pre-Construction Coordinator to join their team in Banbridge.
Our client is a market leader within the building services industry as they provide commercial heating solutions across sectors which include Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial and Education. They have gone from strength to strength in recent years and have and have a progressive approach to projects for clients, offering BIM enabled services and high-quality delivery.
Pre-Construction Coordinator Duties;
- Oversee the development of drawings, technical submittals and relevant designs to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and captured within our overall proposal to the client.
- Engage with BIM & Design teams to review the scope and agree schedule of deliverables
- Engage with client to discuss and review proposals to ensure they meet with client expectations
- Create project overview clearly setting out scope of relevant pre-fab elements
- Chair weekly project specific team meetings to review the current status of the project and raise / review any project risks or concerns with the team and agree corrective actions where applicable.
- Engage with the commercial estimating teams to brief them on our proposed scope of works, anticipated delivery methods etc so they can prepare costings inline.
- Report progress of the project to internal and external stakeholders.
Pre-Construction Coordinator Criteria:
- At least two years' experience working in a similar role within the construction sector.
- Previous experience in coordinating / managing projects
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. Mainly Project, Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written including the ability to liaise with
If you are interested in the above position and are looking to advance your career and fit the above criteria, contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send