- Posted 11 November 2022
- Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameChris Quinn
Vickerstock are working in partnership with an industry leading design & manufacturing firm in the Dungannon area on the appointment of an experienced Pricing Analyst.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: £35k-£40k
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Discount cards
- Career progression
You will play a key role with the global parts strategic pricing whilst participating in challenging projects, helping drive business results.
In your new role:
- Set-up and update pricing for spare parts to achieve fair and realistic prices
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the new pricing tool as well as the creation of the new pricing logic and new set up
- Play a key role in analyzing and configuring next phase project requirements from business view
- Work closely with IT team to ensure the new system meets business requirements
- Assess competitor price positions and price strategy, draw similarities and differences with company strategy and makes recommendations as needed
- Assist in developing executive level presentations related to overall pricing strategy, execution of pricing optimization project, and pricing program effectiveness
- Work closley with Sales, Finance and the Commercial teams in designing and implementing customer pricing models to maximize revenue effectiveness
- Work with cross functional teams to support the implementation and execution of proposed processes. This will include creating appropriate training and support materials for end users, developing business rules & monitoring their effectiveness as well as maintenance of the solution tools
- Research current best practices in parts pricing structures and analyze historical pricing data to suggest future pricing
What you will need to succeed:
- 2-3 years experience in a simlilar role or within Technical orProduct Management
- Proficient in use of Microsoft packages
For a confidnetial conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, give Chris our Supply Chain specialist a call on 028 9031 3720.