£29000 - £34500
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands top 100 employers to recruit a Process Engineer for their site on the outskirts of Belfast. Our client specialises in the Production & Manufacture of Automotive components for customers across the globe.
Your new role as a Process Engineer
- Monitor daily production and carry out troubleshooting.
- Develop and execute programs to improve productivity.
- Review customer rejects, implement action to prevent reoccurrence and meet with the customer if necessary to resolve problems.
- Practice good housekeeping and safety procedures
- Participate with team working, information sharing and continuous improvement programmes
What you will need to succeed as a Process Engineer
- Previous experience within a manufacturing engineering environment
- IT literate, proficient in MS Office
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
What we hope you will do next
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Lean Engineering / Manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)