Procurement Administrator | Belfast
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading Manufacturing Business recruiting for a Procurement Administrator for their Belfast based facility.
This key role will help provide support to all procurement and material planning activities across the site.
What we have to offer:
· Hours of work: Mon - Thurs 9am-5.30pm (40 min unpaid lunch) & Fri 9am-3pm (30 min unpaid lunch)
· 28 days holiday (9 stats). 1 extra service day added each year on 1st Jan up to a max of 34
· Employee Assistant program
· £25k life assurance
· Annual wellbeing lunch
· Free Car Parking
Your new role as Procurement Administrator will include:
· Support the procurement team by administrating and managing a core set of supplier & purchasing requirements.
· Provide support to all procurement and material planning activities.
· Implementation of procurement procedures for the purchasing of products, including timely order placement, order expediting and maintenance of delivery dates.
· Co-ordination with Goods Inwards on the progress of orders, specifically goods received and those outstanding.
· Chasing of goods not received through the appropriate supplier.
· The maintenance of vendor database & outstanding orders on departmental systems.
· Rectifying any invoice queries arising from the orders placed, including order numbers, price differences, duplication of invoice.
· Optimisation of procurement systems to further reduce costs and improve service levels.
· Collation of reports to facilitate materials planning
· Supplier engagement as required to support materials planning
· Assist on activities within the wider Supply Chain & Finance teams.
· Administer key supplier KPIs for both supplier deliveries and supplier quality.
· Collate daily/weekly reports using excel to support business requirements
· Monitor and control any negative environmental impact arising from the processes within area of responsibility; ensuring that all colleagues are briefed and clear regarding their responsibilities as outlined in the Risk Management System Manual.
· Adhere to the Health and Safety policy, following all company policies and procedures that have been put in place to ensure your welfare and that of others. Being mindful that the Health, Safety and Wellbeing at work is everyone's responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed as Procurement Administrator:
· 3 months+ experience in a manufacturing or office environment
· A Level education
· Analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making
· Excellent communicator and presenter, both verbally and written.
· Good computer literacy across a range of packages
Innovative, resilient, decisive and resourceful in problem solving and process improvement.
Flexible with regard to working hours.
Flexibility to travel to other sites and locations as required to meet the demands of the job.
· Experience in a supply chain or procurement role.
· Third level qualification
Ability to build key working relationships both internally and externally and with customers and suppliers
Foundation knowledge of MS Office package
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Administration, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through