Production Administrator | Coleraine
Vickerstock are currently working on behalf of our market leading Food Manufacturing Client to recruit for a Production Administrator to join their team in Coleraine.
This role is part of a small team responsible for the administration, invoicing, stock control and smooth delivery of goods to customers around the globe
Production Administrator will:
- Ensure that customer orders are processed accurately and efficiently
- Manage all stock movements
- Process and reconcile invoices on a monthly basis.
- Issue and manage monthly purchase orders to external suppliers.
- Monitor the bulk sales and process all orders received directly form bakeries and smaller customers.
- Ensure all relevant production information is captured daily, prepare production figures and outstanding orders report.
- Ensure these are accurate and raise any issues with the production team, aiming to resolve these on the same day.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with other stakeholders/departments as appropriate.
- Assist with monthly stock reconciliations, period end sales processing and ensuring all stock movements are completed by the end of the week.
- Manage customer accounts.
- Maintain KPIs on outstanding orders
What you'll need to succeed
- English and Maths GCSE C or above or equivalent
- Previous experience in a fast paced high volume administrative function
- High level of attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
- Excellent IT skills
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link.