- Posted 08 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
Project Manager | Newry
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of Ireland's leading building and civil engineering contractors to source an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Newry.
The company has recently expanded into new markets and business sectors, particularly in the infrastructure and technology sectors and has gained a reputation as a leading and reputable contractor who delivers quality assured solutions to its wide-ranging customer base.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company with plenty of progression available.
Your new role as a Project Manager;
- Providing clerical support to Project Managers that help them perform their duties quickly and accurately
- Following up with clients to understand their needs, taking minutes during project meetings and analysing statistical data
- Assisting in inventory monitoring to assess the need for resource procurement
- Preparing performance and ranking reports and weekly progress updates
- Communicating with team members through presentations and educating them on marketing tools and strategies
- Assisting in data collection, development and analysis to enable proper decision making and goal setting
- Communicating with clients to cultivate and maintain good relationships
- Assisting in the development and implementation of action plans to enable proper time, resource and process management
What you will need to succeed as a Project Manager;
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 2-years' experience in the construction sector
- Knowledge of NEC contracts
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE