Co. Meath (Base)
€65k - €80k + Commission (Estimated €4k - €16k)
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a world leader within the recycling sector to recruit a Project Manager.
Our client's goal is to have a world without landfill, they are recognised as one of the market leaders in recycling solutions across the globe.
Your day-to-day will include project scheduling, allocation of time and resources as well as manage sist managers & sub contractors to ensure work in completed on time - to a high standard.
Key Responsibilities as a Project Manager;
- The project manager will be responsible for all aspects of the projects from inception through to client handover.
- Developing step-by-step project plans, outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver individual projects.
- Managing numerous projects in terms of specifications, planning, deployment and close out
- Leading & guiding project teams.
- Overseeing the relevant Site Managers, driving on-site delivery, and maintaining a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality.
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings to monitor and record progress, providing detailed progress reports, to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ensure all contract variations are accounted for and claimed in line with company procedures
- Responsible for ensuring the clients requirements are being met
- Work closely with other departments at every level
- Prepare Client Quotations
- Scheduling of invoices/payments
- Travel will also be required - working onsite when required
As a Project Manager, ideally you will have;
- 3+ years previous Site Supervision/Management/Project Management experience of projects.
- Engineering qualification desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, work under your own initiative whilst also working as part of a team is essential to this role.
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Project Managers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering/Manufacturing across Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)