Project Manager | Edinburgh
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading main contractors to recruit for the position of Project Manager. With a number of offices across the UK and Ireland, this organisation has the ability to deliver highly successful, major value projects.
Your new role as Project Manager
As Project Manager, it is your responsibility to manage the engineering and design/installation process whilst minimising any risks associated with this. You will be involved in issuing and recording NCRs, attending/chairing meetings and providing expertise and guidance to your team.
What you will need to succeed as Project Manager
- Good construction experience working on projects of a similar value
- Experience in successful delivery of civil engineering projects
- Experience in managing subcontractors in line with health and safety and environmental legislation (First Aid at Work)
- A project management qualification.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 33 days Annual Leave - increasing after 5-years
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE