Based Belfast (Hybrid & Some travel)
Competitive Salary + Excellent Progression & Benefits in place.
Vickerstock are currently seeking an experienced QHSE Advisor whose primary role is to support the implementation and management of our QHSE Strategy across NI/ROI and to drive QHSE improvement initiatives as identified under the management system.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role and within a similar industry (is an advantage)
- Hold as a minimum a Health & Safety/Process Safety related degree and NEBOSH Diploma (or other recognised HS qualification)
- Extensive knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation (ROI and NI) and its implementation in the workplace.
- Experience of carrying out inspections and audits to ISO certified integrated management systems (accredited ISO Auditor qualification would be a distinct advantage)
- Reporting to the QHSE Manager and assisting with the effective development, management and implementation of the business Safety Strategy
- Assist/ support managers to undertake Work Instruction/Risk assessments, and RAMS
- Carry out audits in line with ISO requirements mainly Quality (9001), Environmental (14001) and Health and Safety (45001). Identify corrective and preventative actions and complete audit reports and recommendations
- Supporting on Process safety to ensure Terminals, Filling Plants and Depots provide a safe work environment and plant and equipment are maintained safely
- Assist with the updating and management of the relevant QHSE documentation for the business to demonstrate ongoing compliance to sector regulators and auditors
- Develop and deliver safety training programs mainly relating to, manual handling, work at heights, working safely with hazardous substances etc
- Support the implementation of Environmental and sustainability policies ensuring environmental aspects and impacts are identified and managed
- Conduct incident investigations and support managers in investigations into near misses, health and safety observations and accidents.
- Ensure through the incident investigation process that a root causes analysis has been completed, lessons learnt are communicated and implementing improvements to prevent reoccurrence.
- Actively engage in the management of contractors for compliance with EHS requirements
To apply for the QHSE Advisor position please click apply below and send across your CV, or contact Jamie @ Vickerstock for more information.