- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineFood Manufacturing / FMCG Jobs
- Contact NameAnna Hall
Vickerstock are excited to be partnering with our Food Manufacturing client where integrity and trust is at the heart of the business. Their desire to create better food is the driving force behind all processes while providing consistent quality meat products from sustainable sources is the reason, they are one of Europe's leading food processing companies.
As Quality Assurance Assistant, you will be working as part of a dynamic team within a temperature controlled, chilled environment responsible for conducting all relevant checks as required by Company policies.
**This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed. All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand. **
What we have to offer you:
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
What a typical day will look like:
- Completion of in process and finished product checks conducted at the workstations situated within the production processing departments.
- Collection and submission of end of shelf-life samples to the microbiology laboratory as per schedule daily.
- Completion and storage of all relevant QA paperwork ensuring paperwork always remains up to date and legible.
- Exception reporting where issues have been identified and ensuring appropriate corrective action is taken as required.
Your essential ingredients
- Strong communication skills to ensure issues identified can be dealt with.
- Good written and spoken English
- Candidates should be highly motivated, can work as part of a team but also are able to work on their own initiative.
- Display a positive attitude towards work, team members and overall company goals.
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines.
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.