Quality roles |Food Manufacturing (across NI)
Vickerstock Food Manufacturing/FMCG Specialist Recruitment work in close partnership with a number of prestigious Food Manufacturing/Production clients across Northern Ireland and we currently have multiple Quality roles at various levels:
- Quality Assistant
- Quality Control
- Quality Technician
- QA Auditor
- Quality Supervisor
- Quality Manager / QA Manager
What we can offer you
- Salary and benefits package discussed on application.
- All opportunities are Permanent fulltime with reputable, established firms.
Your essential ingredients
- Third Level Qualification or proven professional experience in a Quality capacity within Food Manufacturing
- Understanding of HACCP standards and BRC legislation
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Auditing experience both internally and externally
- Investigating customer complaints and closing out any non-conformances
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email ).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.