Quality Supervisor | Newry | circa £26-28k
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading Food Manufacturing company, thriving within their market, with the appointment of a Quality Supervisor to join their expanding Team based in Newry.
As Quality Supervisor you will work with the Quality Manager Ensuring the QMS is implemented, maintained and improved on where necessary, monitoring and reporting on Quality Performances.
Your day to day as Quality Supervisor
- Actively participate in quality improvement plans
- Lead the activities of the Quality Department including documentation management and activities related to material release
- Provide technical support in the identification of non-compliance's / deviations from the quality system and implement corrective actions and procedures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Identify areas for improvement & work with teams to strive for a best in industry standard
- Ensuring that products are produced to specification
- Supervising the quality team, helping to ensure day to day running of the quality department is effective.
- Document inspection results by completing paperwork.
- Assisting with GMP audits.
- Sending handovers and reports where required as instructed by the Quality manager.
Your essential ingredients:
- QC Experience within Food Manufacturing
- Strong team building skills
- Good organization and investigation skills are required
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email ).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.