Recruitment Consultant - Temporary Division
Belfast City Centre
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team where you will be instrumental in the next chapter of our growth.
Are you a highly driven recruiter with experience in managing the temporary recruitment life-cycle by matching skill and experience to business needs?
We can offer a clear career progression plan and the autonomy to run your own desk.
You will be working in a warm, friendly, and energetic environment built for you to succeed in your career.
You will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- An in house dedicated marketing team to boost your own personal brand and network
- Working with a supportive team who all champion each others success
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
- Work- life balance
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates cv's and job applications
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.