- Posted 15 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnvironmental, Health & Safety Jobs
- ReferenceJH 7236_1668520852
- Contact NameJamie Harper
Working closely with one of Northern Ireland's leading businesses within the Construction sector, who are committed to ensuring that employee and client experiences are always positive, with a true drive to succeed - they now require a SHEQ Manager whose own passion and drive matches that.
As SHEQ Manager, you will be responsible for providing a high-quality service to our internal teams and clients. You will lead SHEQ meetings, compile project documentation both pre and post tender, be responsible for setting high level policies.
You will be responsible for ensuring the aims and objectives of the company are met, taking direct ownership of the SHEQ Management Systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe Systems of Work/Risk Assessments
- Internal process audits, Health and Safety files & Safe-T-Cert
- Inspections, tours and audits of sites including monitoring and tracking
- Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans
- Site waste management plans, Emergency preparedness, COSHH Assessments
- Incident reporting and investigation & Accident and trend analysis
- Attending all relevant training as required
- Asbestos awareness training & Legislation compliance reviews
Applicants must have:
- NEBOSH general Certificate or higher
- At least two years' experience within the health and safety field (preferably Construction)
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 experience
- IT literate, e.g. proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel or similar
- Full driving license
If you have an interest in the SHEQ Management role, please click 'apply' below and send a copy of your CV, or call Jamie to discuss in confidence.