Site Manager (Fit out)
NI & UK
Our client is Northern Irish leading Fit-Out contractor specialising in sectors across Hotel, Office and Commercial. They have been completed High-end projects in NI, ROI and the UK. Due to the award of a number of prestigious contracts they now require an experienced Site Manager to join their team for works across the UK.
Your new role as a Site Manager;
- Monitor project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives
- Develop and manage supply chain relationships
- Develop and monitor strategies to deliver a quality build in accordance with the requirements of the project.
- Develop project strategy and ensuring effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time. Challenging and interrogative reporting on progress and instigating corrective actions, as required.
- Review performance against targets and identifying and manage potential risks and opportunities
- Ensure consistent implementation of standard procedures
- Manage project handover and ensuring defect/ snag free completion
What you will need to succeed as a Site Manager;
- Minimum of 5 years` experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience of commercial and Industrial projects
- Previous experience managing a team
- First Aid
- CSCS Card (management)
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through via the link on the page