Vickerstock are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for our client based in Ballymena on a permanent basis. The Accounts Assistant will be part of a finance team who support Senior Management.
Your new role as an Accounts Assistant will include:
- Matching, checking and processing supplier invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Maintaining the purchase ledger to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries
- Credit control
- Payroll duties
- General administrative duties
What you'll need to succeed as an Accounts Assistant:
- Proven experience as an Accounts Assistant or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Xero accountancy package would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Accounts, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through