Vickerstock are currently working on behalf of our market leading Food Manufacturing Client to recruit for an Administrator for a period of 1 year with possible extension to join their team in Coleraine.
The role is full time.
The Administrator will be responsible for assisting and providing administrative support. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The duties will include:
- Data input from manuals into the computer maintenance management system, using databases in Word & Excel.
- Sorting & cataloging of parts within the Engineering team
- Assisting with the delivery of training for the new Engineering planned maintenance and Spare parts system.
What you'll need to succeed as an Administrator
- Proficient in the use of MS Microsoft Office to include Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- You must be able to work within a team and have excellent communication skills
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page