Negotiable Salary - Depending on Experience
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of the most exciting, up coming companies in Northern Ireland to recruit an Assembly Lead for their site just outside Belfast.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Health Cashback Plan.
- Stakeholder Pension.
- Sponsored Translink annual travel card loan scheme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Perks discount card.
- Death-in-service cover.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- 25 days holiday plus 10 public /bank holidays.
- Additional service-related holidays: 1 day added each work anniversary for the first 5 years.
Your new role as an Assembly Lead;
- You will lead, manage and motivate your assembly team to perform to their best capabilities.
- Assist with the maintenance of lean manufacturing techniques whilst identifying areas of improvement and feeding back learning/results to the engineering teams.
- Work with the production manager to ensure that the assembly team achieve their targeted KPIs.
- Train and monitor the assembly team in the agreed assembly methods ensuring quality work is completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist manufacturing engineers to ensure all production equipment is fully maintained calibrated and safety tested.
What you will need to succeed as an Assembly Lead;
- Experience in leading a team within a manufacturing or assembly environment.
- Self-motivated with Proven problem-solving ability.
- Good communicator, written and oral.
- Able to organise themselves and others.
For a full list of all Engineering vacancies, please visit our website.
If you are looking to advance your career as a Assembly Lead / Production Manager and meet the above criteria, then please contact Warren Watson on 0044 2890 313720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.