Back to jobs
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationNorthern Ireland
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccountancy & Finance Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a leading organisation based in Co Tyrone who require an Assistant Accountant/Book Keeper on a permanent basis.
Your new role as Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper :
- Prepare & submit UK VAT returns.
- Purchase Ledger management & monthly payment run.
- Sales Ledger management & customers account reconciliations.
- Prepare and send routine reports to clients.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintain Fixed Asset registers.
- Posting of Trial Balance.
- Petty cash management.
- Credit Card Analysis & Payments.
- Statutory returns.
- Creditor and Debtor reconciliation.
What you'll need to succeed as Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years accounts experience.
- Competent experience using Accounts systems
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link