Salary up to £50k + Company Van
Belfast, covering customer sites across NI
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client, a market leading specialist provider of innovative and forward-thinking Engineering solutions to a wide range of commercial & industrial customers across the UK and Ireland. They are now on the lookout for an experienced Automation Engineer to join their growing team, offering a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
What you will need
- Extensive experience of PLC Programming and Fault-Finding.
- Proficiency in writing and developing and configuring complex PLC and SCADA systems within an industrial environment.
- Time-served Electrical or Mechatronic apprenticeship.
- Higher level Electrical and/or Automation qualification is desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret complex Engineering drawings/schematics.
- Experience with industrial instrumentation.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary (up to £50k).
- Sick Pay.
- Company Vehicle
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Up to 7% company matched pension contribution.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)