Monday- Friday 8am-5:30pm
Rate/ Salary depending on experience £13-£15 + Overtime + Benefits
Vickerstock are currently partnering with our client a Leading Global Supplier in the manufacture of Ground Support Equipment for the Aviation Industry.
- Installing, modifying, and fault finding customised vehicle mounted electrical harnesses and controls
- Reading and interpret engineering drawings
- Able to work in a fast paced, quality production environment.
- Flexible to work and meet deadlines
- Any other duties as required by the Production manager to suit business needs.
- Adherence to our ISO 9001 Quality management system.
- Adherence to company health and safety procedures.
Previous experience in a similar role within an engineering industry.
- Excellent diagnostics skills and ability to investigate root cause of non-performance processes
- Familiar with electric and hybrid vehicle maintenance
- An understanding of electronics and the skill to integrate the additional wiring into the existing looms covertly.
What to do next Please contact Gemma to discuss this or other similar opportunities within Manufacturing and Production in absolute confidence on 02890313720 , or send an updated CV (Word format) via the link on the page.