Vickerstock are working in partnership with a waste management firm based in Newry on the appointment of a Buyer.
In your new role:
- Working with senior management to run the purchasing department
- Sourcing new suppliers negotiating best price, lead times etc
- Using quarterly and annual data to determine purchasing needs and performing inventory management
- Managing purchase orders, overseeing shipping schedules and maintaining purchase records
- Ensuring that all incoming goods are delivered on time
- Frequently liaise with Operations Management teams to discuss requirements
- Developing and maintaining the ERP system to keep records of every buying product and updating the status of every requisition placed
- Ensuring parts and materials order meet correct specifications
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Personal development and career progression
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Employee Perks Card
- Free On-site car parking
- Free On-site gym
- Canteen Facilities
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 3 years working in a purchasing role
- A sound working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems all all Microsoft Office packages
- Full Driving Licence and access to own transport
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.