Civils Commercial Manager | Dungannon
Vickerstock are delighted to be working alongside a leading, main contractor to recruit for the position of Civils Commercial Manager. This newly created, senior role will be central to the ongoing growth and success of the Civil Engineering department within the organisation. As one of the most recognisable names in the local market, this business have an enviable reputation for exceptional project delivery in the civil, commercial, residential and educational sectors.
Your new role as the Civils Commercial Manager
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the management of existing Civil Engineering frameworks ensuring successful delivery. In this multi-faceted role, your core responsibilities will be;
- Client Relationship Management
- Performance Reporting
- Estimation & Budgeting
- Contract Negotiation
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Change Order Management
- Compliance Management
What you will need to succeed as the Civils Commercial Manager
- A Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying degree or similar;
- A minimum of 15-years' experience within the Civil Engineering industry, ideally gained within the local construction market;
- Extensive experience / knowledge of the water & wastewater industry is preferred however other civils backgrounds will be considered;
- A track record of successfully working within a management / leadership role
- Demonstrable financial acumen and negotiation skills;
What's in it for you?
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing business in a senior leadership role and play a significant role in the future direction of the organisation. Alongside a highly competitive salary, you will be offered a range of benefits that includes private medical insurance, life Insurance, performance related bonus and the option to buy additional holidays to name a few.
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Civil or Structural Engineering sector contact Brian Mitchell at Vickerstock Recruitment