Salary depending on experience
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a local engineering firm for the recruitment of an experienced CNC Programmer. You will be responsible from programming CNC punch machines to produce sheet metal components.
Your new role
- Utilize TRUMPF TruTops Boost and EHRT power cut and Power Bend software to create and optimize CNC programs for punch, Pressbrake and bending machines.
- Interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, and specifications to develop accurate machining instructions.
- Collaborate with engineering and production teams to optimize tooling, nesting, and production processes.
- Perform tooling and material setups for CNC machines.
- Conduct programming simulations and verify program correctness to minimize errors and optimize efficiency.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to machine operators and production personnel.
- Continuously monitor and improve CNC programming processes to enhance productivity and quality.
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment.
What you'll need
- Experience programming CNC punch machines, preferably with TRUMPF machinery.
- Strong understanding of sheet metal fabrication processes, including tooling selection and material handling.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, and specifications accurately.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)