- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary €85000 - €100000 per annum
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameBrian Mitchell
Contracts Manager (Civils) | Dublin
Vickerstock are working alongside a local, Northern Irish contactor who are delivering D&B projects throughout Ireland. Operating across a range of sectors including infrastructure, commercial, residential and data-centre projects, this business have gone from strength to strength in recent years. As a result of this ongoing success, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Contracts Manager.
Your new role as a Contracts Manger (Civils)
As a Contracts Manager, you will be part of the senior team within the organisation and will have overall responsibility across the full project life cycle. You will work on Civil Engineering projects that includes heavy civils, mass excavations, piling, basement construction, deep and domestic drainage and roads schemes, primarily related to site development.
What you will need to succeed as a Contracts Manager
- 10+ years' experience within the Civil Engineering sector with a significant amount of time spent in a dedicated, Contracts Manager role;
- Significant experience of Design & Build Contracts;
- Extensive Contractual and Commercial knowledge;
- Track record of delivering projects valued over £10m on time and to budget;
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a family run business at a senior level. You will work on interesting and diverse projects across Ireland. In return for your expertise you will be offered a highly competitive salary, sound benefits package and ongoing training and development opportunities.
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Civil Engineering sector contact Brian Mitchell at Vickerstock Recruitment