Contracts Manager (Steel)
Vickerstock are currently working alongside our client, who are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of structural steel & architectural metalwork and cladding. The company has been in operation for over 30 years and has experienced steady growth throughout this time.
They now require a Contracts Manager to join their close knit team to help develop and manage projects across NI, ROI & the UK.
Your new role as a Contracts Manager;
- Coordination of our internal resources and sub-contractors
- Manage project delivery
- Take site meetings and feedback all relevant information internally
- Support the development and implementation of a project plan and schedule
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Identify and manage New Business Opportunities
- Contribute to and Manage project pipeline
- Report on project performance on a weekly/monthly basis
What you will need to succeed as a Commercial/Project Manager;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Management of construction related projects
- A background or knowledge of structural steel and cladding systems would be an advantage.
- Qualified to degree level in a construction related discipline
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with all project parties
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE