Vickerstock are currently recruiting for an established employer based in Dungannon to recruit for a Credit Controller to join their finance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for formulating and implementing credit control policies and procedures.
Your new role as a Credit Controller
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Allocation of receipts on system.
- Use EDI and Customer portals for processing invoices and reconciling accounts.
- Resolve disputed accounts, to ensure all customer receipts are made in accordance with payment terms.
- Set up New Customer accounts.
- Establish Good working relationships with all customers.
- Liaise with management and sales team regarding account updates.
- Ensure customer queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Complete month end procedures.
What you'll need to succeed as a Credit Controller
- Previous experience within Credit Control
- Understanding of pursuing debt collection
- Proficient in MS Office to include Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with others.
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link