Customer Service Executive (French)
Vickerstock are working with leading manufacturing client to recruit for a Customer Service Executive (French). The role permanent and based in County Cavan.
Your new role as a Customer Service Executive (French)
- Ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, emails are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Process customer orders and create shipping manifests.
- Provide product information to customers with support from technical team on site.
- Complete administrative tasks according to customer/market requirement.
- Ensure that all customer queries - order queries, stock situation, deliveries, and invoices - are resolved satisfactorily.
- Work closely with internal/external customers to build and maintain customer loyalty.
What you'll need to succeed as a Customer Service Executive (French)
- Good knowledge of French language
- Experience in a similar role
- IT knowledge: Windows application Word/Excel to Intermediate level, including basic keyboarding skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and professional writing skills.
- Team player with an open and friendly personality with a can-do attitude.
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link