Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our dairy farm client who are committed to sustainable farming practices on the appointment of Dairy Production Team Member for their Lisburn based site.
Reporting to the Dairy Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of Dairy Production including Pasteurising Machines to Ice Cream Product development.
What's in it for you?
- £12-13 per hour
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Free parking
- Overtime opportunities
What your typical day to day will look like:
- Helping with all aspects of ice cream and milk production.
- Completing quality checks to ensure the food safety, quality and legality of product.
- Ensuring effective communication with other key operators and departments
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a food production environment.
- Good standard of numeracy & literacy skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we hope you do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES