Monday to Friday (Days)
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our client, one of the world's leading material handling machinery/equipment Manufacturers and one of Northern Irelands top employers, devoted to delivering high quality and dependable products to a wide range of customers worldwide.
In this role you will play an integral part in ensuring that day to day factory operations run smoothly and efficiently and will be working alongside a highly motivated team of individuals in an environment where you will be encouraged to lead with your own ideas and rewarded for your contributions, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Day to duties will include;
- Liaising with Supervisory and Management staff and updating them on day-to-day operations.
- Keeping accurate paper and electronic records.
- Reading and interoperating Electrical drawings and working from them.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to breakdowns on the production line to minimize downtime.
- Troubleshooting Electrical and software faults.
This list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties when deemed necessary.
What you will need;
- A recognised third level Electrical qualification or have completed an Electrical apprenticeship and have 17th or 18th
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read and accurately interpret Engineering drawings/Electrical schematics.
- A full UK driving license.
- Experience and knowledge of Electrical control systems.
Don't worry if you don't meet all of the above criteria, feel free to reach out to me anyway to discuss other options.
hat we hope you will do next;
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)