Monday - Friday
8.15am - 5pm, 4pm Friday
€65k - €70k, Company pension, up to 27 days holidays.
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of Irelands leading employers to recruit an Equipment/Maintenance Engineer for their site in Co.Cork - you will be based both on Site/Office & home.
You will join a company that actively challenge you to improve and learn new skills to help enhance you develop your career. You will have the benefit of joining a nationally recognised employer of choice who put their teams and people at the forefront of development. You will also be given the opportunity to attend courses to up skill/cross skill.
Your Responsibilities as an Equipment Engineer;
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- 4 years' experience in relevant engineering role
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Process development experience
- Familiar with ISO safety standards
- Previous experience in the use of 'black belt' statistical techniques would be a distinct advantage, as would familiarity with equipment validation in a FDA environment
- Ability to apply a scientific approach to problem solving, blending analytical and experimental skills to maximize productivity and yields is an essential requirement.
As an Equipment Engineer, ideally you will have;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in particular report writing skills
- IT - Proficient: in Microsoft Office applications, Advanced Excel & ERP operator, ideally SAP or similar,
- Communication - experienced in delivering and running multiple meetings a day.
- Project management skills - experienced in running multiple projects in same time.
- Asset Management - experience
- Filly up to date on Health and Safety, Environmental and GxP regulations - experienced in compliance related activities mainly in Pharma & Biopharmaceutical /Food Industries.
- Analytical approach, demonstrated problem-solving skills, comfortable with the use of spreadsheets.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence colleagues.
- Attention to detail, strong appetite for learning,
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)