Estimator - Facilities Management - 4 Years Experience
A new opportunity to be part of our client's continual growth and take your career to the next level in 2024 and beyond. Joining a progressive company you will benefit from training and a culture of continual development, as well as a range of benefits and free on-site parking.
Our client are looking for an Estimator with experience in the Facilities Management (FM) industry, who is proficient in preparing accurate cost estimates, as well as taking off and running projects through to completion. Working within a supportive environment, you will be joining an office based team of 6 others, working on project values up to £5m across Education, fitout, pharma and more.
What you will do
This is a comprehensive Estimating role, where you will collaborate with contracts managers and engineers, identify risks and opportunities, provide for comprehensive proposals and bids submissions, and review and negotiate contracts with all relevant parties.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 3-4 years experience in an Estimating role/s that includes time-spent in the FM industry.
- Strong numerical skills and confidence reading and interpreting specifications.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient IT skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Ideally, you will hold a third level qualification in a relevant subject (Building Services, Quantity Surveying, Mechanical or related field)
For a confidential discussion about this or any other vacancy in the Commercial Construction Sector contact Aisling Bishop at Vickerstock Recruitment.