Estimator | Portadown
Vickerstock are pleased to continue our partnership with a Main Contractor client, who have been in operation for over twenty years and work on both private & public sector projects in NI, ROI & mainland UK. We are seeking an experienced Estimator to join their preconstruction team based in Portadown.
Your New Role as an Estimator
Working with an established team and reporting to the Estimation Director, you will have the opportunity to tender for a range of Construction and High profiled fit-out contracts including Luxury 5-star hotel's, Bespoke Residential, Educational, Health, Social & Commercial projects ranging from £1M to £20 million plus.
What's in it for you?
If successful, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including,
- Flexitime and hybrid working
- Paid overtime and travel
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Opportunities for project diversification
What you need to succeed
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience within a similar fit-out or construction role, pricing tenders to the minimum value of £1 Million.
- You will be confident in preparing take-offs and creating Bills of Quantities using SMM7 or NRM
- Experience of on-site work processes and construction methods.
- A third level qualification or equivalent in a related discipline.
For a confidential discussion about this or any other vacancy in the Commercial Construction Sector contact Aisling Bishop at Vickerstock Recruitment.