Vickerstock are recruiting for a Finance Administrator for our client based in the Dargan area of Belfast on a permanent full-time basis.
Your new role will include.
- To assist in accurately maintaining the computerised Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- To assist with purchasing, raising purchase orders as well as liaising with suppliers
- To undertake multi-currency bank reconciliations, ensuring correct allocation to customer and supplier accounts
- Lead an efficient and effective Credit Control function.
- Support Operations on Stock Management
- Assisting with the production of monthly management and financial reports
- Processing and recording monthly payroll for 70 employees
What you'll need to succeed as a Finance Administrator
- Previous experience within a finance/office environment preferable.
- Good time management, organisation skills and ability to focus on accuracy of detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Ability to challenge existing operations and continuously look for improvements.
- Problem solving/analytical/interpersonal skills.
If you fit the above criteria, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through