Monday - Friday Day Shift
Attractive Salary + Company Benefits
Vickerstock are excited to be working in partnership with our leading Food Manufacturing client who are consistently improving and introducing new measures to improve their processes and products, due to this they need an NPD Food Technologist to join them at their impressive state of the art factory in Shercock, County Cavan.
Reporting to the Head of NPD your key duties will be:
- Develop and document new/revised product formulas and processes based on market demand, business and customer requirements.
- Source and investigate new ingredients / technologies that may have potential application for existing or future products.
- Assist in sourcing equipment, packaging trials and developing manufacturing processes for new products.
- Ensure that new products & any changes to existing products are introduced to the factory in an efficient & timely manner & meets all relevant quality, safety, legal and customer requirements.
- Responsible for driving your projects through the business.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary DOE (call office for more information on this)
- 23 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Performance related bonus
- Long term career progression opportunities with a leading employer
- Qualification in food science/technology or related discipline OR generous experience working in food manufacturing.
- Experience in running meetings and tasting sessions, and product presentations.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced factory environment
- Good culinary understanding & capabilities.
If this sounds like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.