NMW + 50p timekeeping per hour (timekeeping is paid on completion of 40 hour week).
Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm.
What you need to succeed:
- No previous experience required
- Full training will be provided
Your day to day duties in your new role:
- General setup and maintenance of machine.
- Selecting and loading material onto the cutting bed.
- Selection and preparation of cutting heads in accordance to cutting requirements.
- Monitoring cutting programmes, checking parts with respective drawings, and amending working parameters when necessary.
- Material handling of finished parts for safe transport to welding department.
The next steps:
To discuss this role or any other positions we have available, contact Sarah on 02890313720 or send your updated CV via the link.