Health and Safety Manager
Based in Castledawson
Job ref: CS7203
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £45k DOE
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Fantastic opportunities for learning and development
- Full Time Permanent Role
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading NI Facilities management company, with continued growth over the last number of years currently a 200+ strong workforce. An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to take control of a current team.
In your new Role:
- Assist in maintaining ISO Standards and accreditations, particularly in relation to Safe T Cert & ISO 45001 accreditation.
- Increase Health & Safety awareness amongst staff with continual development & selivery of toolbox Talks.
- Carry out internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented and adhered to.
- Carry out internal audits of the Integrated Management System & processes measuring performance and driving improvement.
- Support H&S induction for new employees, providing up to date relevant content.
- Set, Monitor and Report on KPI's.
- Provide support in implementing a risk management system. Ensure HSE ricks and impacts are appropriately identified.
- Promote a Safety culture.
- Track, improve and develop strategies for sustained H&S performance across operations.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a H&S Manager capacity.
- NEBOSH in Construction.
- Member of IOSH.
- Experience and knowledge of Quality Standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Full UK Driving License.
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then, please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE
This role would be particularly suitable for those from the Ballyclare, Belfast, Ballynure, Magherafelt, Toome, Castledawson areas.